by Yukka Soft
It’s absurd. It’s adorable. It’s alive! It is an Alive TV. This interactive Live Wallpaper guarantees there is never a dull moment on your Android’s home screen. Watch how the telly and trees swing as you browse your home screens, and how bubbles and clouds fill the air. The telly’s eyes follow your touch and passing bubbles, and if you swing the telly long enough, it will go crazy!
– Vibrant, high quality graphics with depth effect
– Highly optimized
– Touch the television screen to access wallpaper settings directly
– Adjustable number of bubbles and clouds
– The television and trees swing as you swipe across your home screens
Full version features:
– Adjust the screen refresh rate – save battery!
– Adjust the number of bubbles and clouds from 0 to 100
– Burstable bubbles
– Use accelerometer to swing the telly
– Function channels:
– Show battery level
– Toggle WiFi
– Toggle Bluetooth
NOTE: Test this free edition first before purchasing the commercial one to confirm that your device is compatible with the software. ‘Alive TV’ uses hardware acceleration in its graphics, so if your device lacks a sufficient graphics processing unit (GPU), the software might not run as well as it was designed to.
USAGE: Go to your Home-screen > Press the Menu-button > Choose “Wallpapers” > Choose “Live wallpapers” > Select “Alive TV Free” > Push the “Set wallpaper” –button.
Not all devices support the Live Wallpaper –feature. If the “Live Wallpapers” category is missing when following the previous instructions, it means that your handset lacks the support.
Why we do not recommend SD card installation for Live Wallpapers?
– When an application is installed to SD card, then every time the SD card becomes unavailable (for example when the device is connected to a computer or simply when the card is dismounted) the Android operating system kills all the applications installed to it to prevent data loss & other problems. Live wallpapers are in a sense always on, meaning that users who have them installed on their SD card, will always have to reselect the wallpaper again from the wallpapers list after the SD card is once again available. This is the reason why we strongly recommend you to keep the Live Wallpaper you are using installed on your devices internal memory.
Why does the application require the Internet permission?
– For us to display our own promotional graphics in the settings.
If you experience any problems with the application, please do not hesitate to contact us – “Does not work” in the comments won’t help us solve anything.
If this is your first time to install a live wallpaper using our site, feel free to visit our comprehensive guide on this matter. If not, use one of two well-known options:
Press the button below to be sent directly to the Google Play page.
Scan QR code with your mobile device to be redirected to Google Play (good if you combine your desktop and mobile device). how to?
If you like this wallpaper, share it with your friends on your favorite forum or social network.