by Ryna Hub
Posted on August 13, 2012
Developed by CatShock Entertainment
Make your android to the home of a stylish flower.
The flowers love music and if you play some, they will grow with respect to the rhythm!
Jungle of Flowers thought one dimension further.
– Non repetitive growing 3d flower effect.
– Choose from 3 different camera modes.
– Choose from different background styles.
– Choose from different predefined flowers.
– Or configure one completely yourself. Then you can adjust:
– The length and curviness of the flower and its branches.
– The number of the branches and leaves.
– The growing speed and growing shape of the branches.
– The colors of the leafs and branches. And more!
– Flower reacts on playing music!
– Choose from different styles of waveform and spectrum illustration.
This is the free version that’s why only a subset of the customization options is activated.
TO USE: home->menu->wallpapers->live wallpapers
Remark: With some music players the music visualization feature does not work, e.g., the standard player of the HTC Evo 3D. But you can use a free third party player, e.g., Winamp to get it to work.
SEE ALSO: Best Landscape Live Wallpapers
If this is your first time to install a live wallpaper using our site, feel free to visit our comprehensive guide on this matter. If not, use one of two well-known options:
Press the button below to be sent directly to the Google Play page.
Scan QR code with your mobile device to be redirected to Google Play (good if you combine your desktop and mobile device). how to?
If you like this wallpaper, share it with your friends on your favorite forum or social network.