by I3dx Rock
YourCity 3D is a fully computer generated city. The city is built up pixel by pixel, polygon by polygon. Take an aerial tour and fly through the streets of your own personalized city while taking in the bright lights and colorful displays.
- Contains no textures or geometry data.
- All textures and geometry are procedurally generated and completely random.
- No two cities are the same.
- City automatically resets daily, so you’ll have a different city every day.
- Simulated traffic and traffic lights.
- Decorate your city with animated billboards that are built from pictures and photos on your device.
- Set your scrolling text displays to show anything of your choosing.
- Name your buildings.
- Full 3D hardware acceleration. Supports OpenGL ES 2.0 / 1.1.
- Optimized for low memory usage and little to no impact on system performance.
- Supports all Android devices with Android 2.2 and up.
Note: This app is a live wallpaper and has no launcher icon. To use, set it as your wallpaper.
Inspired by PixelCity by Shamus Young.
Built on LibGDX by Badlogic Games.
SEE ALSO: Best 3D Live Wallpapers
If this is your first time to install a live wallpaper using our site, feel free to visit our comprehensive guide on this matter. If not, use one of two well-known options:
Press the button below to be sent directly to the Google Play page.
Scan QR code with your mobile device to be redirected to Google Play (good if you combine your desktop and mobile device). how to?
If you like this wallpaper, share it with your friends on your favorite forum or social network.