YourCity 3D is a fully computer generated city. The city is built up pixel by pixel, polygon by polygon. Take an aerial tour and fly through the streets of your own personalized city while taking in the bright lights and colorful displays.
- Contains no textures or geometry data.
- All textures and geometry are procedurally generated and completely random.
- No two cities are the same.
- City automatically resets daily, so you’ll have a different city every day.
- Simulated traffic and traffic lights.
- Decorate your city with animated billboards that are built from pictures and photos on your device.
- Set your scrolling text displays to show anything of your choosing.
- Name your buildings.
- Full 3D hardware acceleration. Supports OpenGL ES 2.0 / 1.1.
- Optimized for low memory usage and little to no impact on system performance.
- Supports all Android devices with Android 2.2 and up.
Note: This app is a live wallpaper and has no launcher icon. To use, set it as your wallpaper.
Inspired by PixelCity by Shamus Young.
Built on LibGDX by Badlogic Games.
Rating: 2.9 stars - based on 210 votes
Before you try to download a wallpaper from Android Market, please check if your phone supports live wallpaper apps.
If you want to be redirected to Google Play, press the button below.
Scan QR code by your mobile device to get exact URL to the wallpaper page on the market. how to?
If you like this wallpaper, share it with your friends on your favorite forum or social network. We'd really appreciate it.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.